PLAN YOUR VISIT
Theatre Meals and Light Bites
Grab a bite AT the theatre! Purchase these selections in advance and your meal will be waiting for you at the Box Office or Concessions stand an hour before your performance. Meals are provided by the Wedge & Fig
, a local restaurant specializing in gourmet foods from the freshest ingredients. For your dining pleasure, café tables are available in the Arden Lobby overlooking historic Old City. BYOB is encouraged! Order wine for delivery from Pinot Wine Boutique. (Click here to order
and insert "Arden" as your delivery address)
Theatre Meals ($15 each):
All entrees accompanied by a Weavers Way mild dill pickle, a homemade brownie bar and a choice of drink.
- The Gorgonzola –Mixed Greens, homemade Sherry Vinegrete (served on the Side) cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion, candied walnuts and chef's choice of crumbled blue cheese.
- The Shackamaxon – creamy brie, house-roasted turkey breast, walnut mustard aioli, mango + arugula on challah
- My Name is Asher Chevre – fresh chevre, arugula, cucumber, crisp apples + quince paste on a multigrain roll.
- A Year with Ham and Cheese – English farmhouse cheddar, Tasso Ham (Cajun style, not spicy), tomato + whole grain mustard on white bread.
- Quinoa, or Change – Quinoa-Garbanzo salad with roasted butternut squash, cranberries, pecans, autumnal spices + feta. Hearty and healthy.
A Little Night Snack ($15 each):
- Two artisanal cheeses from our case, chef’s choice of pate or charcuterie, housemade fig jam + slices of crusty baguette. Perfect lite meal for two.
All orders must be submitted 72 hours before your performance and paid by credit card. Please note that no food or drink is allowed inside our theatres; all consumables must be enjoyed in the Arden's Lobby.
Individuals and groups of 10 or more may order boxed lunches for any performance.
Questions? Please call the Arden Box Office at 215.922.1122.